Friday, June 14, 2013

Server Recommendation

IronCross Factions

PvP. Economy. McMMO. Awesomeness.


I am a mod on this server, and Nerd_Person is the HeadAdmin. My IGN is spacecrazy1. The server is down right now, but when it comes back I will post the IP. In the meantime, check out the Original PvP server or play on another smaller, fun server called Railstone.

Here are the IP adresses

Original PvP
og-mc.net


Railstone
192.210.238.9:25765



Just be sure to have fun, no matter what sever you play on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Spacecrazy1, just saying... be sure to use correct grammar and punctuation and stuff in your posts, since I am a little bit of a grammar Nazi, as you already know. Well, thanks for joining me on this new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not just a grammar Nazi you are a grammar Stalin.

    ReplyDelete