Sunday, June 16, 2013

Flying, Fully Automatic Moving House in Minecraft, No Mods!

I found a really amazing and engaging thread on the Minecraft Forums. It was a design challenge, asking redstone masters to make a flying machine without using any mods in Minecraft. It took over a year, but with the introduction of redstone blocks, a builder finally invented a flying house, which would travel forever, even with players inside! I have the link to the thread below. If you scroll down a bit on page 55, you will see a post by a player named "rantaoca." This player's engine can push a house through the air, but it looks pretty complex. I am hoping to land upon a similar solution after some experimenting... anyway, here's the link!



http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/788103-design-challenge-free-floating-self-powered-flying-machine/page__st__1080

2 comments:

  1. it's an informative post,i have bookmarked this blog for more visits thanks for sharing post.

    London Removal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Zarish Maria. As a matter of fact, I had completely forgotten about this blog until I accidentally stumbled upon it yesterday. Now I'm bringing it back to life, and I'll be posting a lot more often.

    ReplyDelete